MyAssistant is a proactive reporting tool that is integrated with Sage 300 CRE. Its main purpose is to actively search the database for specific circumstances based on your custom requirements and communicate them to you and/or those you specify.
Popular MyAssistant uses:
- Insurance compliance
- Automated alerts
- Human resources
- Tenant statement distribution
- Cost control
- Email reports
- Change management
- Subcontractor communication
- Project documents
- Payroll direct deposits
- Manage leases
- Work orders, PO’s & invoices
- Timberline setup and processing
- Automated letters
- Timberline workflow integration
How customers say they use MyAssistant:
- “Change requests not returned in X days. We send a reminder to the Project Managers to follow up.” – General Contractor in New Jersey
- “We are notified when new vendors are added to ensure that they are truly someone the company is purchasing from.” ( internal controls) – Real Estate firm in Las Vegas
- “We send out surveys to customers at the completion of their job.” – Roofer in Oregon
- “MyAssistant sends Payment coupons to tenants each month as a rent reminder and to include with their rent payment.” – Real Estate firm in Minneapolis
- “You know all the reminders and spreadsheets that you’re doing separately? MyAssistant does this for you automatically.” – Contractor in New York
The team at myCREcloud can transition your myAssistant software to a cloud hosting solution. The benefits? You-future proof your business by making your business data more secure, accessible, reliable, and scalable.
And, you free up your workforce’s time to focus on your business instead of internal IT support and setup. Along with relieving IT headaches, you’ll achieve improved:
Enterprise level speed and reliability 24/7/365. Access your data and software from any device, anywhere, anytime. with improved speed and performance.
Your data and software are safe, secure, compliant, and backed up in your private cloud.
With 99.9% uptime and unparalleled speed, your software is available when and where you need it.
Reduce in-house IT expenses, vendor/support fees, and costs associated with maintaining software. And, create greater efficiency by more rapidly deploying software to team members.